Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Less-Than-Stellar Day

The post that I had originally planned for today was about homeschooling, complete with links and all that jazz. I'm going to do that another day. Today's entry will be about my day so far.

It's 2:37-ish and I put the boys up for a nap about 20 minutes ago. Unfortunately, it sounds like they are choosing to not nap. Again.

This morning, we had to leave the playground early because my 3-year-old wouldn't obey the "no pushing" rule. He's been having this pushing issue for the last few weeks now. He's testing me at every turn and it's just wearing me out. I feel like "that mom" with "that kid."

I'm dog-tired, but that's probably because I haven't had a decent night's sleep in over 3 years now.

I was really hoping that today would be a nap day so I could get some things done or maybe just nap as well.

Oh, and my 2-year-old ate a spider.

That's all I have the energy for today. Here's a pic of some of the Magic the Gathering cards I'll be hawking on eBay soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment