Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Walking Dead Wednesday: The Governor



SPOILER ALERT: I'm a fan of both The Walking Dead comic (issue #110 is out today YAY) and the television show...and every one I've talked to who has ONLY watched the show is flabbergasted that the Governor (aka Philip Blake, aka That crazy-ass motherfucker with a fucked up sense of interior decorating) didn't get his comeuppance by way of a bullet to the head or bite on the ass at the end of season 3. I, however, am THRILLED that the Governor is still around to fuck up everyone's shit (Rick's, in particular). If you've read the comic then you know what I'm talking about. 

I enjoy what the writers and actor David Morrissey have done with the role of The Governor in the series. The character is far more cordial, professional and subtle when he first appears which is vastly different than the long haired, smirking/sneering Governor of the comic.

That's it for now, folks. Here's some fun stuff I found floating around the interwebs:











No comments:

Post a Comment