Thursday, April 11, 2013

Walking Dead Wednesday



I love The Walking Dead. I love the comic. I love the show on AMC. I love the backstory novels. I love the videogame. Well, I love The Walking Dead game by Telltale Games...The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct sucks ass. I wish I had some friends to play the Walking Dead board games with because I'm sure I'd love those, as well.

And I love the memes. I really love the goofy ones that point out ridiculous truths about the show and the characters. The memes that say what we all were thinking while watching the show (some of the Andrea-picking-up-pliers pics are hilarious as fuck).

So, since we won't be getting any new episodes of the show until October, I've decided to start Walking Dead Wednesday on my blog here to share various memes and thoughts about the show, comic, novels, etc.

Hope you enjoy today's collection. I didn't make any of these myself.

Yes, I know today is Thursday. Fucking sue me.










No comments:

Post a Comment