Friday, April 12, 2013

Fallout Friday 4-12-13




I have an online buddy who goes by the name Jess Gulbranson. Jess does many awesome things like write, sing, and parent. He's currently developing an RPG with his kid, which is an example of SWEET AS HELL parenting! In addition to anthologies that have stories by him, he also has a book out. Here's the link:

10 a Boot Stomping 20 a Human Face 30 Goto 10

What I like most about Jess, however, is his fondness for the video game Fallout: New Vegas by Bethesda. I fucking LOVE Fallout: New Vegas. What I also adore about Jess is that he prefers FNV over Fallout 3. I consider Jess kindred. There aren't many of us who enjoy traipsing around the Mojave over exploring the Capital Wasteland, at least none that I've met. We must stick together.

Oh! Jess writes Fallout fanfic as well. You can read it here:

Fallout Fanfic by Jess

So a few weeks ago, I decided that my favorite Friday evening activity was to post Fallout memes, lego tributes, videos, etc. to Jess's timeline on Facebook. This turned out to be a surprising success, although the only reason I call it a success is that I enjoyed the hell out of bombarding Jess with silliness. I've decided that Fallout Friday should now occur on my blog, since I just redesigned it and it looks all badass.

Enjoy the first Fallout Friday, folks!






Since I'm vegan, I adore this to death.




I laughed out loud for about 2 minutes straight when I first saw this one.




1 comment:

  1. I'm honored. To um... receive this honor.

    [THE MORE YOU KNOW!]

    ReplyDelete